- PreciseBits Carbide Micro Drills - Letter (Inch) Sizes
High quality carbide micro drill featuring a shallow point angle that minimizes backside breakout and splintering while the geometry and back tapered flutes virtually eliminate top surface splintering. The tip geometry produces shallow glue pockets for anchoring inlaid components.
A great choice for such applications such as drilling hardwoods, non-ferrous metals, inlay pockets for mother-of-pearl dots and drill printed circuit board substrates.
- Geometry - 2 flute, 1/8" shank, drill point
- Length - 1.5" ±0.010"
- Diameter - nominal +0.000, -0.0005"
- Shank Diameter - 0.1248"
- Total Included Angle:
- dia ≤ 0.100" (2.54mm) - 135°
- dia > 0.101" (2.57mm) - 160°
- Max Runout (TIR) - ±0.0002"
- Drill Depth - Varies by diameter
- Anticipated Life - 3,000 holes min in FR4 epoxy glass
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide / stainless steel shank
- Ring Set - 0.800" ±0.002"
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM